Pages

Slideshow

Friday, August 12, 2011

New Blog!

As you can see, I've jumped ship from my old blog, which was attached to www.powerlessbooks.com, and I'm moving in here to jasonletts.blogspot.com . I'm hopeful that I'll be able to give readers more access to what's going on with my books, work, and life, while at the same time having an easier time keeping everything updated and current.

I'll be making individual pages for The Powerless Series and The Inevitable Trilogy, piling relevant news into those sections. The most recent development is that I've sold all 8 books to Turkish publisher ARVO Basim Yayin, and I'm excited to see the results of the translation process and the publication process as the books are released sequentially until January 2012. Exciting!

There will also be a page for The Spencer Nye Trilogy, as well as lots of news about that once we get a little closer to the release of Suspense around September 8th. There'll be big prize giveaways, book giveaways on a number of great blogs, and I'm hoping to get an audio version out there eventually.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll check back here for news and other cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment